2017 Summer Camp
Summer Camp at Miami Children’s Museum is an experience that promises to evoke creativity in all children. We use 8 areas to teach children the different aspects of cultures around the globe. These include food, art, music, dance and performance, language, literacy, geography and games and sports. We are often viewed as a child’s first encounter with arts and culture. Our Explorers Summer Camp will take your child on an amazing international discovery that will educate and entertain them at the same time. The Explorers Summer Camp is intended for kids ages 4 -10. For more information, please contact Yanet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-373-5437 ext.112.
MCM also offers a Summer Camp for children 12 months – 5 years. For more information about our Toddler Summer Camp, please click HERE.
Summer Camp 2017 will begin June 12, 2017
Explores Summer Camp
Join us this summer as we travel around the globe! Discover different countries, cultures, art, music and science!
- Week 1: June 12 – June 16: Caribbean, Kick Off with Carnaval
- Week 2: June 19 – June 23: Sight See in South America
- Week 3: June 26 – June 30: Outdoors of Africa
- Week 4: July 3 – July 7: Outback of Oceania
- Week 5: July 10 – July 14: Southeast Asia. Sail the Southeast Seas
- Week 6: July 17 – July 21: Asian Amazement
- Week 7: July 24 – July 28: Migrate Through the Middle East
- Week 8: July 31 – August 4: Europe and Yonder
- Week 9: August 7 – August 11: Arctic Adventure
- Week 10: August 14 – August 18: Navigate with Native North America
- Week 11: August 21 – August 25: Discover the Floridian Frontier
$198 per week for Members | $220 per week for Non-Members *sibling discounts available
$25 per week before care | $60 per week after care