The Studio Artist plans, organizes and leads art activities for children ages 0-8 and their families who visit the Museum daily, as part of field trips and at special events. Activities/projects should introduce children to a variety of mediums and materials.
- Develop and lead daily art activities in the Art Studio.
- Train Museum educators in the delivery of these activities.
- Prepare and Maintain the Art Studio, Art Gallery, and supplies.
- Ability to work within a theme to create activities that can be incorporated into the Museum’s monthly programs, outreaches and special events.
- Facilitate art based learning for guests through different art forms and mediums.
- Deliver art workshops as needed.
- Ability to create art based activities with and for children.
- Experience with art education programs for children.
- Strong team player with a proactive attitude.
- Strong knowledge and ability in art.
- Bachelor’s Degree in art related field is preferred.
Send résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Please include job position and your name in the subject line.