Administration Office Receptionist
Welcome all guests to the administrative offices. Answer the museum’s telephone switchboard promptly and professionally. Provide customers with accurate information about all of our Museum programs. Lend administrative support to other departments in the executive offices. Other duties as assigned.
- As the first point of contact, you will be responsible for making guests feel welcome and serve as the institution’s Director of First Impressions/Receptionist
- Be knowledgeable about all revenue based opportunities at Miami Children’s Museum and have the ability to “sell” the opportunity
- Assist the Associate Director of Sales in the scheduling of the museum’s classes, camps, group tours, and birthday parties
- Assist the Marketing and Sales Department in creating sales analyses and performing other related research assignments.
- Screen telephone calls and route them to the appropriate department(s)
- Distribute internal and external correspondence including faxes to all departments.
- Collect payments for Early Childhood Classes, ECI Pre-school, after school program, camps and birthday parties.
- Receive all mail/packages and distribute to appropriate departments in a timely manner
- Coordinate all courier pick-ups
- Organize the copy room and break room
- Assist with the ordering of office supplies
- Attend Museum related events as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Extremely dependable and friendly person that can always be counted on
- Graduate from an accredited high school or G.E.D.
- Two years of phone experience
- One year of sales experience
- Organized individual
- Computer literate
Reports To: Associate Director of Sales and Marketing Department
Supervises: Collaborative team effort within the Marketing and Sales Department
Classification: Non-Exempt/Part Time
Departments: External Relations
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include job position and your name in the subject line.