Explore > About the Museum > Careers
- Screen telephone calls and route them to the appropriate department(s)
- Be knowledgeable about all revenue-based opportunities at MCM and “sell” the opportunity when needed
- Assist the Associate Director of Sales in the scheduling of the museum’s camps, group tours, and birthday parties
- Assist the Marketing and Sales Department in performing related research assignments.
- Receive all mail/packages and distribute to appropriate departments in a timely manner
- Coordinate all courier pick-ups
- Maintain the organization of the copy room and break room
- Assist with the ordering of office supplies and preparing invoices
- Other tasks as assigned
Extremely dependable and friendly person that can always be counted on
A Graduate from an accredited High School or G.E.D.
Two years of phone experience
One year of Sales experience and computer literate
Highly organized individual