Museum Educator (Part Time)
Outgoing, energetic individual needed to work with children and ensure a fun, positive and educational visitor experience. Educators implement all public programs of the Museum, such as conducting guided tours, drop-in public programs and community and academic outreaches.
- Conduct guided tours throughout the Museum exhibits for group tours, camps, and offsite outreach programs when needed.
- Maintain the highest standards of friendly, helpful customer service at all times.
- Lead daily drop-in activities with a high energy level, engaging guests to participate and have fun.
- Attend mandatory monthly meetings and trainings when scheduled.
- Maintain exhibit floor upkeep and positive visitor interaction.
- Facilitate learning for guests through questions, exploration and play.
- Strong team player with a proactive attitude.
- Experience in working with children.
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Strong general knowledge of sciences, art, music, culture and history.
- Ability to lead arts and crafts activities to children.
- Exercise active listening skills and positive body language through smiling, sustaining eye contact and keeping good posture.
Send résumé and cover letter to Anais Rodriguez email@example.com.
Please include job position and your name in the subject line