Data, Research & Stewardship Manager
The Data, Research & Stewardship Manager will be responsible for a variety of projects related to gift processing, grant management, individual giving, major gifts, corporate partnerships and special events. The position will require the ability to remain flexible and adaptable regarding work assignments. This position reports to the Associate Director of Special Events & Corporate Relations.
- Conduct all data entry including new donor information, donor updates, prospects, donor contacts and membership data entry
- Generate gift acknowledgements and administer stewardship components of gift process
- Provide database support for annual fundraising, memberships, special events, and special campaigns
- Collaborate with the Associate Director of Special Events and Corporate Relations to administer external donation requests
- Maintain electronic and physical donor files
- Develop standard and non-standard queries and reports
- Conduct prospect research and provide donor profiles to fundraising team
- Coordinate the logistics of direct mail and other fundraising campaigns including segmentation of file, trend analysis, list exports, and coordination with printer, mail house and outside consultants
- Train appropriate staff and volunteers in data entry standards, running basic queries and report generation, as needed
- Manage office supply orders for Development staff
- Analyze current Raiser’s Edge procedures and make recommendations for optimization of donor database
- Research prospective donors and share with team for donation solicitation
- Cultivate and develop relationships with emerging professionals and perspective donors
- Participate in professional development activities to enhance knowledge and skills, including reading fundraising periodicals, journals and e-newsletters, attending professional development conferences, and other related activities.
- Administer gift process of sponsor payments and acknowledgements,
- Assist with auction logistics & solicitations; acquire in-kind donations,
- Assist the Associate Director of Special Events and Corporate Relations with the acquisition of sponsorships (new and old)
- Assist with the management of event volunteers/staff
- Collaborate with the Associate Director of Special Events and Corporate Relations to execute the Museum’s fundraising events and campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient computer skills and data management skills
- Minimum of one year of experience with Raiser’s Edge
- Great prospect research skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; administrative; writing, editing, and proofreading skills; organizational and planning skills; attention to detail and follow-through capabilities.
Reports To: Associate Director of Development and Special Events
Supervises: Collaborative team effort within the External Relations department
Classification: Full Time, Exempt
Other: Evening and Weekend Hours as required
Please send resume and cover letter to Daniella Cabezas, email@example.com.