Assist the External Relations Department, Marketing and Sales, Museum Experiences, and Education by providing design and creative executions. The Graphic Designer is responsible for, but not limited to, executing design materials for multi-media integrated marketing campaigns. In addition, this position is responsible for the design and layout of key collateral for the Museum.
- Maintain relationships with vendors such as media outlets and printers
- Consistent update of marketing and deign project schedule and work with Associate Director of Marketing for project flow management and deadlines.
- Monitoring of current marketing efforts through research and monitoring graphic and digital design trends, events, and public program materials
- Designs Museum collateral including e-blasts, advertisements and direct mail. Assists in the production and design of all internal requests from departments with guidance of Associate Director of Marketing.
- Create monthly calendar and newsletters and produce all artwork for all in house marketing materials.
- Update and manage publication records, internal marketing including cone TV monitor, elevator and cone signage
- Design mock ups of signage and exhibition graphics.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; administrative; writing, editing, and proofreading skills; organizational and planning skills; attention to detail and follow-through capabilities.
- Design skills and proficiency with e-marketing tools are a plus.
- Knowledge of graphics, design, printing and publishing.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and working under strict deadlines.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with different personalities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Bilingual a plus.
Reports To: Director of Marketing, PR, and Sales, Associate Director of Marketing
Supervises: Graphic Intern
Departments: External Relations & Marketing
Other: Evening and Weekend Hours as required
Please send resume and cover letter to Alexandra Akshar, email@example.com