Tickets and Admission
After a year of patiently anticipating a responsible time to reopen, the immersive exhibits and memorable experiences you love are now waiting to welcome you back!
We are now operating on an advanced contactless e-ticketing system. Tickets must be purchased before your visit for one of the following timed play sessions: 10AM–12PM; 1PM–3PM; 4PM– 6PM
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance for a two-hour play session
- The ticketing system will collect information for future health-related communications
- Limited visitor capacity to allow families space to social distance and play safely
- The Museum will be cleaned and reset before each timed entry session
- For the safety of our guests, we do not allow adults without children or children without adults into the Museum to play
Miami Children’s Museum is CDC compliant and has made changes to keep you, your family, and our staff safe and healthy. Some of the new protocols will affect hours of operation, admission procedures, exhibit availability, occupancy, and more. Click here to read more about our Health & Safety Protocols!
While on the property, staff and visitors ages 2+ must wear a mask, covering the nose and mouth at all times.
General Admission - $22
Tickets must be purchased before your visit for one of the following timed play sessions: 10AM–12PM; 1PM–3PM; 4PM– 6PM
Children under 1 years old are complementary!
Florida Residents - $15
Tickets must be purchased before your visit. Florida Residents must present a valid State of Florida ID upon arrival.