Pack your suitcases and embark on a journey with us as we travel around the world! Each week campers will be taken on an amazing international discovery that will educate and entertain them at the same time. Miami Children’s Museum offers Explorers Camp, which features fun and creative activities combining literacy, math, the arts, cultural exploration, and engineering to safely engage, activate and creatively challenge all children ages 4-10.
Weekly activities include an in-house field trip, world crafts and art, music, dance, geography, games, sports and more!
Explores camp includes:
- Camp staff who are certified teachers and experienced Museum educators
- Limited class sizes
- Daily boxed lunch from Subway
- Weekly in-house field trips
- Museum exploration
- Hands-on and self-expressive projects
- Optional reading tutoring sessions with FIU’s Summer Reading Explorers Program
Check out each week’s adventure:
- Week 1 (June 14- June 18): Summer Kickoff in the Caribbean [SOLD OUT]
- Week 2 (June 21 – June 25): Andean Innovation [SOLD OUT]
- Week 3 (June 28 – July 2): The Stars of New Zealand [SOLD OUT]
- Week 4 (July 5 – July 9): Scamper in the Sahara [SOLD OUT]
- Week 5 (July 12 – July 16): Escape to India [SOLD OUT]
- Week 6 (July 19 – July 23): Seeking Sweden [SOLD OUT]
- Week 7 (July 26 – July 30): Origins of the Olympics [SOLD OUT]
- Week 8 (Aug. 2 – Aug. 6): Trip to Tokyo [SOLD OUT]
- Week 9 (Aug 9 – Aug 13): Sounds of South Africa [SOLD OUT]
To ensure the health and safety of all our campers and staff, our Museum team has made modifications to our building and exhibits. In addition, we have incorporated the best practices in our field by following and exceeding local and state guidelines along with guidance from the CDC, Dept. of Health and Dept. of Children and Families.