2019 Summer Camp
Summer Camp at Miami Children’s Museum is an experience that promises to evoke creativity in all children. We use 8 areas to teach children the different aspects of cultures around the globe. These include food, art, music, dance and performance, language, literacy, geography and games and sports. We are often viewed as a child’s first encounter with arts and culture. Our Explorers Summer Camp will take your child on an amazing international discovery that will educate and entertain them at the same time. The Explorers Summer Camp is intended for kids ages 4 -10. For more information, please contact Yanet at email@example.com or 305-373-5437 ext.112.
Miami Children’s Museum also offers a Summer Camp for children 12 months – 3 years. For more information about our Toddler Summer Camp, please click HERE.
Explorers Summer Camp
This summer, Miami Children’s Museum will activate our camper’s creativity with hands on learning and experiences. Each week campers will grab their tools, tinker, explore, imagine and create something extraordinary with simple everyday objects. Campers will also enjoy a weekly theatrical performances by our in house theater troupe, participate in outdoor recreational games and activities, work in our tinker lab, cool down mid-week with water slides, and attend field trips to various local attractions. So join us as our campers cut, deform, mold, assemble and take exploration into their own hands (literally), and see where it takes them. Who knows? Maybe they’ll go on to develop life-changing inventions.
$198 per week for Members | $220 per week for Non-Members *sibling discounts available
$25 per week before care | $60 per week after care
FOOD IS FUNDAMENTAL
- Pack a lunch for your camper each day. For your convenience, you can also order lunch from our Subway Restaurant onsite. Lunches ordered from Subway are delivered to campers in their classrooms at lunch time.
PLAY IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS
- Please apply sunscreen to your camper everyday as we go outside to our Peace Playground everyday and have water play every Wednesday.
HYDRATION IS KEY
- Send your camper with a clearly labeled water bottle.
A CHANGE OF CLOTHES IS RECOMMENDED
- Pack a change of clothes for your camper, just in case. (Especially on water day).
AGE AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT ARE IMPORTANT
- Groups are created according to age, so everyone has fun making new friends.
TRAFFIC OR EMERGENCY?
- Contact us and let us know! Please call 305-373-5437 ext. 100.
- Fun play at Miami Children’s Museum.
- Playground fun and water day every week (Wednesdays).
- Field Trip every Thursday ($10 fee per camper).