Basic Birthday Party Packages
A range of basic birthday party options with prices based on the space chosen for your event. Prices range from $400 – $1000.
- Classroom 1: $400
- Classroom 2: $400
- Classroom 3: $450
- Classroom 1 & 2: $800
- Auditorium: $1000
Birthday Packages include
- Admission for up to 20 kids. Maximum of 40 adults. (Each additional child is $14 and each additional adult is $10)
- A private party room for 2 hours plus 30 minutes set-up and 30 minutes clean-up. A birthday party host will assist you before, during and after the party.
- Miami Children’s Museum Party invitations.
- Decorated Part room: includes tables, table cloths, plates, cups, balloons and utensils in primary colors: red, blue and yellow. (You may choose to bring your own themed decorations and your birthday party host will gladly decorate the room for you)
- A visit from Miami Children’s Museum’s lovable mascot MiChiMu.
- A special gift for the birthday child.
- Guided tour of 3 museum galleries.
- One age-appropriate hands-on activity.
- Admission for you and all your guests to the Museum for the whole day!
Please note: Food and drink will be an additional cost and must be selected from the Party Menu. Bring your own birthday cake and your birthday party host will take care of serving!
Birthday Party Extras & Add-ons
- Additional party time
- $50 for every half hour
- Gift bags from our Kid Smart Gift Shop
- $5 per bag
- Glimmer Temporary Tattoos: These glittery, high quality tattoos are guaranteed to be a hit with little ones at your party!
- Waterproof, dermatologist tested, and lasting up to 7 days
- $50 for up to 25 children
- Additional children are $3.00 each
- Please allow 30-45 minutes to apply tattoo
Our Birthday Party Themes - Themed birthday parties are an additional $50
Children get a kick out of the hard hats and safety vests that are used for this construction theme. Each guest table even has a safety cone which provides the perfect setting for building their own skyscraper with our mini imagination playground.
Dino Birthday Party
Who doesn’t love a dinosaur? Birthday party guests will have a pre-historic time as dinosaur tails fit snuggly onto the backs of chairs to let children feel that they are part of a pre-historic world. Your host will oversee a dinosaur themed fossil dig activity and every child even gets a special baby Dino egg and a Dino birth certificate.
Little Princess Party
A favorite for little girls, Miami Children’s Museum’s Little Princess Party will take your breath away as golden carriages provide an anchor for beautiful balloons on top of each table. Pink and white tutus adorn each individual chair making each birthday guest feel like a princess for the day!
Pirate Pals Party
Swashbucklers will love this Pirate Pals party complete with pirate vests, maps and pirate ship centerpieces. Make your own pirate hat, and see what’s inside our treasure box!…come on mateys…it’s a MUST!
Are you an Amazon explorer? Grab a hat and vest and gear up for your very own safari adventure. Our exotic party will have you going wild when you design your very own animal mask!
Your under the sea adventure begins with nets that are draped on each party table. The theme continues with shells and sand around the room. Party goers have fun making crafts including decorating your own fish and wearing teal, purple and white tutus adorned with starfish.
Birthday Party Policies and Procedures
Below are some important things to know when planning your birthday party with us:
- Catering is an additional cost and must be selected from the party menu. However, you are welcome to bring your own cake!
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the Museum galleries and must be kept in the party room at all times. We do not allow confetti, glitter or piñatas and tape is not permitted on the walls or doors.
- Birthday parties are scheduled for Saturdays and Sundays only. We encourage you to please schedule your party early as we fill-up quickly.
- Reservations require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. Final payment and party menu selections from Subway are due 5 business days before your scheduled party. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations will not be refunded. If a cancellation occurs two weeks prior to the date of the party, payments will be converted to MCM Bucks. MCM Bucks are good for one year from the date of issuance and may be applied to our classes, camps, memberships and birthday parties. Cancellations that occur less than two weeks before the party are not eligible for MCM Bucks.
- Parking fees are not included in your birthday package. The Miami Parking Authority parking lot is located on the east side of the Miami Children’s Museum for patrons and guests. For your convenience, there are two automated pay stations in the lot. Rates are $1 per hour, seven days a week. For more information please call 305-373-6789 or visit the Miami Parking Authority